Imperial Marriage Decree
Imperial Decree of July 22nd, 2003
On this day, July 18, 2003, His Imperial Majesty issues a decree on the marriages in the House of Selvidge.
1) The Surname of every Sovereign, male Prince of the blood, and husband of a Princess of the blood, whereas the Princess is the heiress presumptive, shall be the surname of Selvidge
2) If a Princess of the blood is already married with her husbandís surname, and she is called upon to succeed to the throne, her husband must take the surname of Selvidge.
3) If the husband of the said cases above for the Princesses of the Blood refuses to take the name of Selvidge, the marriage shall not be allowed. If the marriage has already taken place then the marriage will take on the official status of being void.
1) Every marriage beginning with Emperor Adam I. Of Corumburg, and his heirs, successors, and descendants shall have the consent of the Monarch before the marriage is allowed.
2) Children of Princesses of the Blood who marry into a foreign imperial, royal, princely, or noble families are exempt from this act.
1) If a Prince of Princess of the blood, who is a heir, successor, or descendant of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Adam the first, contracts a marriage without consent of the Monarch, then the said Prince or Princess of the blood shall automatically lose all titles, and succession rights pertaining to Corumburg, and those of the Imperial Family.
2) The Prince or Princess of the blood who contracts a marriage without the consent of the Monarch and suffers the lose as mentioned in section One of Article three, then they shall only be known by their Christian name followed by the title Prince/ Princess of Selvidge.
Signed this day of July 18th, 2003. At 1:17 p.m. eastern standard.
His Imperial Majesty Emperor Adam I. Emperor of Corumburg, Grand Duke of Keran, Prince of Selvidge, Duke of Kentwood.