Index to the Text of the 1861 U.S. Army Uniform Regulations
Looking for Something?
Click on the link and go to the page mentioning the item.
- Adjutant General's Department (also see General Staff)
- Ankle Boots
- Artillery (see also Light Artillery or Foot Artillery)
- Eagle as a device (insignia or design)
- Edging Colors of Uniforms (Branch Colors or Facings)
- Enlisted Men
- Epaulette when worn
- General Officers [also see individual grades of generals]
- General Staff and Staff Corps (Departments)
[Also See Individual Departments]
- Grade Insignia (Rank Insignia)
- Inspector General's Department (also see General Staff)
- Jefferson Boots
- Judge Advocate General's Department (also see General Staff)
- Quartermaster Sergeant
- Quartermaster's Department
E-mail the Webmaster Regarding Links not Working.
Index to Illustrations and Discussions on Points in the Regulations.
Illustration List (hyperlink shortcut to images and their sources)