Lectionary Year A
April 7, 2002
Step II: Disposition
(JC) PERSONAL INTERACTION
1. What does it mean to be "sent"?
2. How did Jesus get in? i.e., if it was a bodily resurrection how did he
pass through the locked doors?
3 What is history of phrase "Peace be with you"?
4. He breathed on them. What power was transmuted to the disciples?
5. Is sending about forgiving sins?
6. The marks of the nails and spear were proof positive for Thomas. What
about today? What convinces us?
7. The signs recorded by the author were thought to be sufficient to
induce faith. Are they? Why not for so many?
8. To have life...what does that mean?
9. Why is it important that we believe in the resurrection, that we believe Jesus
was the Son of God?
| Return to gospel listings | Return to epistle listings |
| Return to Old Testament listings | Return to Psalm listings |
| User response form |