Generations Part 3
By Brian Kelly

For Agent Profiles, please refer here.


"Phase one is complete." said Malcolm Darwood. "Return to base."

As he and his fellow Foxes started to turn around and return to headquarters, Jeremy Sanchez and Wei Chang approached in their MASK vehicles.

"Let's take 'em down." said Jeremy. He pushed a button on the Skyhawk's dashboard and the car went through its conversion. The front wheels once again swiveled back to become jet intakes and a pair of wings swung out of the chassis. The rear wheels rotated forward to become thrusters and a pair of horizontal stabilizers extended from the bodywork. A pair of vertical stabilizers flipped out of the trunk hatch and two laser blasters extended from the marker lights.

Wei pushed a button on the Mammoth's dashboard and it began a conversion as well. The hood lifted over the cab, revealing a missile rack, two machine guns, and a radar dish. The wheels flipped up and treads extended from below. The sides of the tanker extended to the sides and laser cannons emerged from them. Laser guns popped out of the upturned wheels and a radar jammer came out of the top of the tanker.

"So, the hawk has come to the party." said Darwood. "Let's show him our favorite party game." He pushed a button on the Firefox's dash and started its conversion. The rear fenders extended to the sides and revealed jet engines and missile launchers. The spoiler elevated to become a combination vertical/horizontal stabilizer. Wings with laser blasters attached swung out of the body.

Rocks followed suit and pushed a button on the dashboard of the Lion. The Hummer's body extended backwards and swung up. The rear section and passenger compartment became parallel to the ground and revealed a pair of missiles and laser cannons. Machine guns popped out of the grill and the wheels extended to the sides.

Skull was next to initiate his vehicle's conversion. He pushed the button on the Juggernaut's dash and watched as the cockpit rose into the air. Missiles were revealed on the chassis and laser blasters lowered from the cockpit. The top of the trailer rotated to reveal a mini-jet on a rack and a turret with laser cannons. Skull's partner Crossbones manned the turret.

"What's the plan?" asked Wei.

"I'm still working on it." said Jeremy. "We seem to be a little outgunned."

"Mind if we even up the odds?" asked Max over the radio.

"Do you need to ask?" replied Jeremy.

"Gotcha! Initiating conversion." said Max as he punched the button on the Bear's dashboard. The Xterra's flanks detatched and swiveled to the ground and tank treads lowered from them. The truck's body elevated to cover the cab and a pair of laser cannons extended from the headlights. The roof rack became a pair of laser blasters and a radar dish.

"You'll be safer here." said Rocky as he dropped off Meyers before heading into battle. He then rode off into battle and pushed the Warhorse's button. The body split down the middle and the seat elevated. Tank treads emerged from the body halves and the front fork became a pair of laser cannons.

"First thing to do is take out the Lion." said Jeremy. "We can do that by knocking it over. Everbody, hit it in the top section!"

Rocky pointed the Warhorse's laser cannons at the rear section of the Lion, now high in the air. Max and Wei did the same and hit the section with their heaviest weaponry. Jeremy swooped in with the Skyhawk and hit the same section with lasers and a missile. Then he said "Red Hawk, fire!" and an energy mass in the shape of a hawk flew out of his mask's visor and struck the Lion. That's what sent the Lion toppling into the desert sand. Rocks started to crawl out of the wreckage.

"One down!" said Jeremy. "The Juggernaut's next."

"Let me take this one." said Rocky. "Safety, on!"

His mask started to hit the Juggernaut with an energy beam. Unfortunately, Skull was ready for him this time and turned on his anti-mask energy shield.

"Uh oh, he got wise." said Rocky.

"Guess we'll have to do this the hard way." said Jeremy.

"Hey, Scooter." said Wei. "Let's give them more targets to shoot at."

"You got it." said Scooter as he pushed a blue button on his control panel. Wei pushed another blue button next to the button he pushed to convert the Mammoth. The truck stopped and four stabilizers extended from the bottom of the vehicle. The front section with Wei separated from the tanker section with Scooter and became a free-roaming battle tank. The tanker section opened up to reveal a pair of catwalks alongside some computer equipment. The laser cannons swiveled upwards and a missile rack emerged. Scooter stood on a small gantry with his control panel and directed his weapons at the Juggernaut.

"Looks like we have a problem." said Crossbones.

"Them against us?" said Skull. "Not a problem."

The MASK agents tried firing on the Juggernaut. However, the Juggernaut was a little more than a match for the MASK team.

"Wait! I just thought of something." said Scooter. "Intelligence reports say that there's a power generator for the Juggernaut's weapons on the back of the trailer."

"Great, you guys keep the front busy while I cut around back." said Rocky.

The Mammoth's two halves and the Bear started firing on the front section of the Juggernaut. Rocky drove towards the back on the Warhorse. Unfortunately, Crossbones was keeping an eye on him and fired a blast from the laser cannons. The blast knocked the Warhorse over and threw Rocky a few feet.

"Rocky! Are you alright?!" yelled Jeremy.

"I must be!" said Rocky. "I can feel intense pain in my shoulder!"

"Don't try that again, MASK!" said Crossbones. "That was just a warning."

While Crossbones was chastising the MASK agents, something completely unexpected happened. Caitlin flew up behind the Juggernaut in the Lightning.

"Yup, I'm back in the right time." said Caitlin as she fired a series of laser blasts at the back of the Juggernaut. One of the laser blasts connected with the Juggernaut's weapons power generator which responded by exploding.

"What the..." said Skull.

"Hey, Skull, I think you forgot to pay your electric bill." said Crossbones.

"Oh, great." said Darwood as he realized the odds were not in his favor any longer.

"Hey, guys! Caitlin's back!" yelled Max.

"Caitlin!" yelled Jeremy. "Where've you been?"

"You didn't get my letter?" said Caitlin.

"Oh yeah. Forgot." said Jeremy. "Time warp."

"What now, fearless leader?" asked Flash.

"Everybody, retreat!" yelled Darwood.

Rocks climbed onto the Juggernaut as it reverted to an off-road transport.

"Skull, cover your eyes." said Darwood. "Fox, on!"

Suddenly, a brilliant flash burst from his mask. The MASK agents, Flash, Rocks, and Crossbones reacted with total confusion. Darwood and Skull were the only ones not affected. Ten seconds later, everyone returned to normal. Unfortunately, Jeremy regained his senses to discover he was heading straight for the ground.

"Only one chance." he said as he pulled a switch. He was immediately ejected from the car as it plummeted into the ground.

Caitlin gasped as the Skyhawk crashed. Then she saw Jeremy parachute to the ground safely. "I hate it when he does that." he said.

"And for a second, I thought you were a goner." said Caitlin.

"Same here." said Jeremy. "It's good to have you back."

"You had us worried sick." said Scooter as most of the other agents gathered around her.

Rocky groaned as he laid in the dirt. Laura ran over to him and started looking him over.

"His wounds are not life-threatening." she said. "Just a dislocated shoulder."

"How long before that heals?" asked Wei.

"Oh, not long." said Laura. Then she put her gloved right hand on Rocky's shoulder and said "Doctor, on!"

Her glove glowed with energy and Rocky started moving his arm again.

"That's much better." said Rocky.

"That's good." said Caitlin. "You'll need it for the next mission."

"What do you mean?" asked Max.

"We have to go back in time to stop the Foxes." said Caitlin. Her teammates reacted with stunned silence.

The next day, the team was back at their headquarters. Laura was still checking out Caitlin while team scientist Michael Rainwolf checked out some readings.

"There was definately something weird about those energy readings yesterday." said Michael. "However, Caitlin's story of time travel is a bit hard to swallow."

"Well, it's true." said Caitlin. "I wish I had proof."

"Physically, you check out fine." said Laura. "Altough there is some ionization."

"What seems to be the problem, guys?" asked Caitlin.

"Why did you tell those 80s MASK agents we'd go back and help them?" yelled Max. "You had no right to do that!"

"She also had no choice." said Jeremy. "Hack and Slash in the past. I don't even want to think about that."

Team mechanic Enzo Castaldi walked in from the service bay while he was fixing the Skyhawk. "Just for future reference, pulling back on the stick makes the jet climb." he joked.

"I'll try to remember that." said Jeremy, remembering Enzo's penchant for dry humor.

"When we do go back, we have to find out what the Foxes are planning on doing." said Caitlin.

"Right." said Jeremy. "Scooter, check out all files on the original MASK team."

"Already tried." said Scooter. "The files are sealed and password-protected. Not even Skull could get through. All I know is the password is something very personal to the original MASK leader, whoever he is."


Twenty years earlier, Dusty and Gloria showed the quarter to then MASK leader Matt Trakker. After a day of research, he was completely baffled.

"I've run this through every test I know of." he said. "The only thing that says this is not a real quarter is the date."

"I know it sounds weird." said Dusty. "But I'm telling you only what I saw with my own eyes."

"We both saw this Caitlin Horowitz go into the time warp." said Gloria. "And I saw someone else come out earlier."

"And now this 'someone else' is running around 1986 and we can't find them." said Matt. "Perfect."

"We have to find them." said Dusty. "Who knows what they're up to?"

"Agreed." said Matt. "I'll use the computer to put together a team."

"Matt, the whole concept of time travel is completely illogical." said Gloria. "The computer is not going to believe you."

"Computer, tell me if someone perfecting time travel in the next twenty years is possible." said Matt.

"Scientists cuurently theorize that someone could perfect time travel in twenty years using special materials." said the computer. "Properly calibrated, such a device could bring a person or persons twenty years from the future."

"I stand corrected." said Gloria.

"What are the chances of hostile persons being brought back?" asked Matt.

"Chances are very good." said the computer. "If such an occurance does occur, future history might be severely contaminated."

"That does not sound good." said Dusty.

"I agree." said Matt. "Computer, select MASK agents best suited to combat hostile elements from the future. Preselectives: Dusty Hayes and Gloria Baker."

The computer began its selection of agents. Soon, an agent profile was displayed. "Personnel: Hondo MacLean." it said. "Weapons and tactics. Vehicle code name: Hurricane."

At his home, Hondo MacLean laid out his lesson plans as a history teacher. Suddenly, his watch started flashing the MASK symbol. He immediately wrote at the top of the lesson plans "Call substitute." and ran out the door.

Back at MASK headquarters, the computer made its next selection. "Personnel: Brad Turner." it said. "Light and sound specialist. Vehicle code name: Condor."

Brad Turner was sitting in a car while shooting a music video. The director yelled "Action!", Brad's watch flashed, Brad drove off the set.

The computer made another selection for the team. "Personnel: Bruce Sato." it said. "Designs and engineering specialist. Vehicle code name: Rhino."

Bruce Sato was demonstrating a remote-controled car for a client. The demonstration was cut short when his MASK watch flashed. He ran out of the room and the car crashed into the wall.

The computer made one last announcement: "Personnel selection complete."

"Personnel approved." said Matt. "Assemble Mobile Armored Strike Kommand!"

Meanwhile, Hack and Slash were hiding the last of several vehicles in an abandoned mine.

"And that's the last one." said Hack. "And so ends a rigorous 24 hours."

"Lemme check the list again." said Slash. "Install components as directed. Steal cars. Hide cars in mine. Kill MASK agent from future. Uh oh."

"We can do that later." said Hack. "Let's see that car list again. SUV." He looked at a Toyota 4Runner. "ATV." He looked at a small Honda ATV. "Coach." He looked up at a RV-like bus. "Two sports cars." He looked at a red Lotus Esprit and a white Testarossa.

"Good thing you thought of going to Vegas." said Slash.

"And the Trans-Am." said Hack as he looked at the Trans-Am.

"What's next?" asked Slash.

"Seal the mine and go to the ghost town." said Hack. "Looks like we're walking."

They walked out of the mine and Slash picked up a pair of cables. "Surge, on!" he said. A burst of electricity detonated a handful of dynamite and the entrance to the mine caved in.


Twenty years later, Foxhole had been built in the same mine. The cars had been pulled out of their hiding place and sat in the middle of the room.

"Where's Darwood?" asked Dr. Frankenstein. He was sitting on the ATV wearing a new jumpsuit.

"He said he'd be back soon." said Flash. She was sitting on the hood of the Testarossa. She had also changed from a jumpsuit to 80s street clothes. She also had put a little mousse in her hair.

"What's with the hair?" asked Rocks, who was still dressed as normal.

"Hey, we're going back to the 80s." explained Flash. "This was a common style back then."

"You look like you're in high school." said Skull.

Before the arguement could go any further, the Firefox pulled into the bay. Darwood and another Fox, Marcus Gilford, got out.

"Okay, what's the surprise?" asked Gilford.

"Marcus, my good man, are you ready to see Miles Mayhem again?" said Darwood.

"This isn't going to be like Jonestown, is it?" said Gilford.

"More like 'Back to the Future'." said Flash.

"What did you do to your hair?" asked Gilford.

"Marcus, take the bus." said Darwood. "I called it the Tigershark."

"If you insist." said Gilford.

Darwood got into the Lotus. Frankenstein revved up the ATV, parked it on top of the 4Runner, and got into the truck. Flash got into the Ferrari's driver seat and Gilford got on the bus.

"Skull!" said Darwood. "We're ready to go back in time."

"Okay, but there's just one thing." said Skull. "MASK knows about the time warp. They'll be all over the ghost town."

"I know that." said Darwood. "That's why we're leaving from here." He pointed to the electrical towers that had been built into the structure for the room.

"There's a time portal in this room?" said Skull. "But why did you need the ghost town?"

"That was a prototype." said Darwood. "If something went wrong, it wouldn't have hurt Foxhole. Speaking of the ghost town, after you send us back in time, activate the ghost town's self-destruct system."

"How much time?" asked Skull.

"That depends." said Darwood. "If MASK gets through, do not leave enough time to get away."

"Uh, point taken." said Skull. He then ran up to the control booth and started pushing buttons. Electricity started collecting at the tops of the towers. Suddenly, the electricity combined at the steel plate on the floor and when the flash cleared, the Foxes were gone.

At MASK headquarters, the agents were trying to figure out a plan when Michael ran into the room.

"There's been another electrical disturbance!" he said. "And this time, it was at Foxhole!"

"They've already gone back in time!" said Jeremy.

"We have to go after them!" said Caitlin.

"I know, except there's a little problem." said Max. "Our vehicles."

"Yeah, Max is right." said Laura. "The Skyhawk and Warhorse are still under repair." she said while pointing to the smashed up Skyhawk. Enzo was on the phone trying to find replacement parts.

"Si, it's a 2003 Corvette." he said. "Convertible? Ah, you might say that."

"Plus, what we do have is rather anachronistic." added Rocky.

"Excuse me." said a technician who had just walked in. "The special vehicles requested for the new mission are ready."

"Thanks." said Jeremy. After the technician left, Jeremy said "What special vehicles?"

"Of course!" said Caitlin. "One of the 80s MASK agents asked me what date in the future I came from. He must've had these special vehicles commisioned."

"Let's check 'em out." said Max.

The team entered the garage area. A large steel door separated them from the special vehicles.

"Let's take a look at them." said Jeremy.

"We've been working on these for years." said the technician as he fiddled with the door control. "Collecting, modifying, updating, and now they're going to good use."

The door opened to reveal a mid-eighties Harley-Davidson parked between a red Lamborghini Countach and a jet black Buick Grand National. Behind the motorcycle and cars were a silver DeLorean and a white Chevy pickup monster truck with the word "Avalanche" painted on the side.

"Whoa!" said Max.

"I've got to have dibs on the DeLorean." said Scooter. "I think I'll call it 'Katana'."

"The Harley's for me, right?" said Rocky.

"I'm guessing the Lamborghini's for Caitlin and the monster truck is Wei's." said Jeremy. "So that leaves me with the Buick."

"We don't have time to waste." said Caitlin. "Let's go."

"Wait a second." said Wei. "We might have to change our outfits as well."

Jeremy took a look at everyone's clothing and realized that a change was in order. "Wei's right." he said. "We need to blend in."


In the 80s, the MASK agents selected for the mission sat around their meeting table.

"I've followed your request and commisioned vehicles for these future agents." said Bruce. "It should take about a month each."

"Thank you, Bruce." said Matt. "Now, if you'll take a look at this quarter, you'll notice that the date is '1998'. I've run every test I could think of and they all showed it to be a real quarter."

"You've got a point, Matt." said Hondo as he looked at it. "There isn't a single counterfeiting technique today that can fool our tests."

"So it might be a counterfeit coin from the future." joked Brad.

"I'm sure you're joking, Brad, but listen to this." said Matt. "Dusty and Gloria have personally witnessed someone going in and coming out of this 'time tunnel'."

"That's not all." said Dusty. "The woman from the future that I talked to, she turned out to be a MASK agent from the future."

"Get out." said Brad.

"Hey, Bruce. Do you think there's still a need for MASK in twenty years?" asked Hondo.

"It's hard to make predictions, especially about the future." replied Bruce.

"Uncle Lee?" asked Gloria.

"Yogi Berra." said Bruce.

Matt continued "When they come back is a mystery, but we should be ready..." He was interupted by a warning siren on the computer.

"What was that?" said Brad.

"That was another electrical disturbance." said Matt. "Someone's here."

"But who?" asked Gloria.

"I guess we'll have to go and find out." said Matt. "Prepare to mobilize."


"I feel like I should be driving at Indy." said Wei as he showed off his new jumpsuit. He had previously worn a t-shirt and blue jeans.

"Now you know how I feel." said Jeremy. He himself had traded his black and red jumpsuit for a blue, white and green one. He noticed Rocky had changed from a white t-shirt and black leather vest to a blue buttoned shirt and black leather jacket. "Hey, you didn't have to change, Rocky." he said. "Your old outfit was fine."

"Didn't want to be the only one left out." said Rocky.

Jeremy took a look at the others and was notably surprised. They had changed out of their MASK outfits and into 80s street clothes.

"Why don't you add some narrow shades?" Caitlin asked Scooter.

"What, and look like Geordi?" replied Scooter.

Max had changed into a pair of blue jeans, a U2 t-shirt, and a green windbreaker. "I dunno, something's missing." he said.

"Here's your problem." said Laura as she pushed his sleeves up past his elbows.

"Everybody ready?" asked Jeremy. "Then let's go."

He started for the Buick when Michael walked over. "Just a second." he said.

"We're never gonna get there." mumbled Jeremy.

"I think we should set a few ground rules." said Michael. "First of all, do not bring people from the past to the future. Second, do not use your knowledge of future events for personal profit. Third, do not reveal future events to people of the past. Finally, do not interact with your past selves.

"Got it." said Jeremy. "Now, can we go? Darwood's probably about to shoot Reagan by now."

"By all means." said Michael. "Fly, monkeys, fly."

Jeremy got into the Buick. Rocky got on the Harley. Wei climbed into the monster truck. Scooter and Max got into the DeLorean. Laura squeezed into the Lamborghini's passenger seat while Caitlin just slipped into the driver's seat. Within minutes, they were off.


"Blast, this will never work." said Miles Mayhem. "We just don't have the right equipment to pull this off."

"Why is this heist so important to you?" asked Sly Rax.

"Because if we can get those canisters of nerve toxin, victory over MASK will be inevitible." explained Mayhem. "Unfortunately, we don't have the equipment to sneak past the facility's security force."

"Then why don't you let me make a mask that can do that?" asked Nash Gorey.

"You'll never finish in time." said Mayhem. "Creating a new mask could take weeks and the nerve toxin is being moved to a disposal facility tomorrow."

"Good thing time is on our side." said someone else. The VENOM agents all turned to see who it was. Malcolm Darwood stepped out of the dark with his mask on and a newspaper under his arm. He then removed his mask to reveal his identity.

"Malcolm Darwood?" said Vanessa Warfield. "Well, the past year hasn't been too kind to you."

"Kinder than the last twenty." said Darwood as he tossed the newspaper to Mayhem. Mayhem laughed when he saw the date on the newspaper.

"So you did it." he said. "You managed to get the time machine working and formed your own VENOM in the meantime."

"Yes, but I call them 'The Foxes'." said Darwood.

"Your college nickname." said Mayhem. "Very good. Tell me, how did I die? Assassin?"

"Uh, heart attack." said Darwood trying to save Mayhem some embarassment.

"Would somebody please explain how you managed to come back in time?" asked Gorey. "It's theoreticly impossible!"

"I'll explain it to you." said Dr. Frankenstein.

"Tell me, does MASK exist in the future?" asked Mayhem.

"Unfortunately, they do." said Darwood. "There's a new team lead by an FBI agent named Jeremy Sanchez."

"So, you've managed to discover their leader's identity." said Mayhem. "But seriously, did they follow you here?"

"No, I sent a couple of agents to destroy the only other time portal." said Darwood. "I honestly don't think MASK will get through."

"Uh, Darwood, are you referring to Skull and Crossbones?" asked Flash. "As in the same Skull and Crossbones who accidentally sent a MASK agent to the past?"

Darwood suddenly looked dumbfounded. Mayhem laughed.

"I can't believe it!" said Mayhem. "I told you not to make the same mistakes I did and you go and hire the same kinds of morons and half-wits I did!"

"Minor setback." said Darwood. "Let's send Hack and Slash to..."

"I think it's our turn to take out the trash." said Mayhem. "Dagger! Sheppard!"

VENOM agents Cliff Dagger and Bruno Sheppard entered the room. "Yeah?" asked Dagger.

"MASK is going to be at a certain location." said Mayhem. "I want you to go there and destroy them. Mr. Darwood knows where it is."

"We're on it." said Sheppard.


"You hid the components of the self-destruct system?" asked Crossbones.

"I didn't want Slash to set it off by accident." said Skull. "It should be ready in a minute or two."

Jeremy was watching from a distance with his White Hawk. "They're gonna blow it up. We have to act fast." he said.

"You got it." said Wei. "I'm going for it."

Wei drove off in the monster truck. Skull prepared to set the self-destruct on the ghost town.

"How does half a minute sound?" asked Skull. Just as he set it, a shadow covered the building.

"Hey, is there an eclipse I didn't know about today?" asked Crossbones. As soon as he finished the question, the truck ripped the back off the building. Crossbones prepared to create an energy ball with his mask, but Skull stopped him.

"The timer's running." said Skull. "And he took out the stairs. There's no way they can get up here and stop the countdown or use the time portal."

"Good point." said Crossbones. He and Skull jumped out of the room and ran from the monster. Wei showed them some mercy and let them go. Then he noticed the timer counting down.

"Uh oh." he said. "Guys, I think we've got a self-destruct mechanism in play."

"We gotta find some way to stop it." said Jeremy.

"I can do it." said Scooter.

"You'd better." said Jeremy. "I'm not gonna try to break into Foxhole."

Scooter analized the system from his DeLorean. "It appears the self-detruct system and time travel system are on two separate computers." he said.

"Guess it couldn't multitask." joked Rocky.

"Hurry, it just passed the ten-second mark!" yelled Wei.

"Here goes." said Scooter. "Glitch, on!"

His mask shot a beam of energy at the computer. "Five seconds! You stopped it at five seconds!" said Wei.

"According to my systems, I didn't stop it." said Scooter. "I just slowed it down. Now, fifteen seconds pass for every second on the timer."

"That gives us about a minute." said Caitlin.

"Everybody on the plate." said Jeremy. "Scooter, find some way to activate it."

"That's a rodge." said Scooter.

He pushed a button on the DeLorean's dashboard and a small cannon flipped out of the rear fender. He pointed it at the control panel and started working with his keyboard.

Wei pulled up next to him in the Avalanche and barely fit on the plate. Caitlin squeezed in behind him in her Lamborghini. Jeremy parked in front of the monster truck in his Buick. "Wei, is your parking brake set?" he joked.

Rocky parked his bike behind the DeLorean. He then got off and got into the Buick.

"Not sure if a human can withstand that electricty." he explained.

"Hang on, guys. Here we go!" shouted Scooter. The electricity collected at the tops of the towers and combined on the plate to send the team back in time. Skull and Crossbones saw that the MASK agents were gone.

"C'mon! We have to go after them!" said Crossbones. Unfortunately, it was too late. The timer counted down to zero and the train station went up in a ball of fire. The explosion knocked Skull and Crossbones into the ditch.

"Now, Darwood's gonna be really honked off." said Skull.

"Not much we can do about it, I guess." said Crossbones. "Wanna go down to Vegas and get in a fight or two?"

"If you're up to it." said Skull.

"A fight in Vegas?" said Crossbones. "I'm always up to it."


When the flash of light from the time warp faded, MASK 2 found themselves face-to-face with the original MASK in 1986.

"Step out of the vehicles with your hands up." said Matt. "We need to establish your identities."

The MASK 2 agents climbed out of their cars. Wei jumped down from the truck's driver's seat and Laura struggled to get out of the Lamborghini's passenger seat.

"How do tell these guys we're on their side?" asked Rocky.

"How do we even know they're on our side?" asked Jeremy.

Just then, Caitlin recognized someone. "Dusty!" she shouted as she removed her mask.

"Caitlin!" yelled Dusty as he removed his mask. "What did you do to your hair?"

"They're friendly." said Jeremy. "Let's remove our masks as a goodwill gesture." He removed his mask. Laura, Rocky, Max, Scooter, and Wei followed suit.

"Let's do the same." said Matt. He, Bruce, Gloria, and Hondo removed their masks.

Brad started to remove his mask when Hondo said "Hey, I think you should keep your mask on because of who you are."

"C'mon, for all you know, people have probably forgotten about me in twenty years." said Brad as he removed his MASK.

"No way!" yelled Max. "Brad Turner is a MASK agent?!"

"I don't believe this." said Laura. "First Gloria Baker, then Brad Turner. Who's next? Val Kilmer?"

"Hey, you also look familiar." said Jeremy. "You are. You're industrialist Matt Trakker."

"Yes, I am." said Matt. "Race car drivers and rock stars I understand. But how did you recognize an industrialist from the eighties? Personal interest?"

"No, I read the team history." said Jeremy. "Your brother is still credited with the creation of the masks and transforming vehicles."

Matt suddenly looked sad. "Oh, sorry." said Jeremy. "I guess that's more recent now."

During the silence, the agents heard the faint rumble of engines. Max jumped up on the Katana's roof to see what it was.

"What is it?" asked Scooter.

"A horse and a goat!" said Max. "A black Bronco and an orange GTO."

"Sounds like the Jackhammer and the Stinger." said Hondo. "Prepare to meet VENOM for the first time."

TO BE CONTINUED --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mail Brian

Back to the Mindforge