|Home >> about us||despre noi||
___ Who are we ?
The Information and Cooperation Centre for Homeless Children is a partnership between Save the Children - Romania, National Authority for Child Protection and Adoption and the Bucharest City Hall.
- Development of a nongovernmental and governmental network active in
street children social assistance.
- Organization of workshops and encouragement of partnership conventions.
- Use of a database, release of Socially Assisted ID Cards for the children assisted by the NGOs in Bucharest, identification of areas where they can be found, where the NGOs provide assistance and their resources and use mutual tools for data collection.
- Training of social street workers.
- Release of newsletters, guides, reports etc.
- Street children involvement in various recreational-educative activities, Street Children Forum, shows, picture exhibiotions, workhops.
- Organization of mass-media campaigns, collaboration with different schools in Bucharest or distribution of materials in schools and community.
Directions for Child Protection
Save the Children Romania
National Authority for Adoption
and Child Protection
Municipality of Bucharest
- Social Assistance Direction
Postal address: 3-5, Academiei Street, et. 1, cam. 13, sector 3, Bucuresti
Telephone: (+40 1) 212 61 76
Fax: (+40 1) 312 44 86