Truth: Not that Dragons exist, but
that Dragons can be slain.
- My in-depth
plunge into the world of Evangelion. An attempt to find my own answers
to some of it's mysteries, as well as an opportunity to see the characters
we love come alive once more...
- In a world strange but familiar, Children are being trained to be the ultimate war machines, mankind's last resort against an alien onslaught. But in the cruel corridors of the NERV Battle School, the games children play are deadly, and our saviors may be killed even before they have had a chance to live. An Evangelion/Ender's Game fusion.
IDLE HANDS (Gendo the Stooge)
- Imagine Gendo
Ikari. Imagine the power he wields over NERV, SEELE, maybe all of mankind.
Imagine his cruel intellect, his calculating genius...
- In the aftermath of a suicide, the Evangelion cast stands accused as their failings are listed down... one by one by one...
- Third Impact reaches the man who started it all. It is time for the Chairman of SEELE to reap what he has sown. Done in the style of the final two episodes of EVA, with a heavy dose of symbolism from the Book of Revelations.
- A fic with two levels: On one hand a tribute to the nominees of the 2001 Tako Ball Fan Fiction Awards, and on the other hand, the sights and sounds of the most touching, most funny, most utterly chaotic event of the millenium - Shinji and Asuka's wedding. ^_^
- In the year 2028, nothing
is the same. The world is divided between those nations which are free,
and those which are bowed beneath the yoke of SEELE rule. The Evangelions
are weapons used to maintain order in a facist regime. The heroes of the
past are either helpless in the face of terror - or dead.
Standard Disclaimer: I don't own any of these properties, they belong to their authors and publishers. These is just my tribute to them, and it'd be stupid to sue for a tribute that earns the author nothing :) - ender.