If you want a copy of a descendant file that you are viewing but don't know how to get it, then follow these instructions.
- Let the file completely load up until you see "done" at the bottom of your screen.
- Click on the word "Edit" on your menu bar at the top of your screen and select the command "Select All". This should highlight all of the text you are viewing.
- Next, click on the word "File" on your menu bar at the top of your screen and select the command "Save As…".
- This will open a screen where you can choose where to save this file on your computer, what to name it, and what type of file to save it as.
- Save it as some kind of a text file such as: .txt, .doc, or .rtf. You need to save it as some kind of a text file in order to view the file.
- Now you should have a copy of the file you were viewing on your computer that you can view when ever you want without having to go back to this site.